This Posts may contain affiliate links. This means we earn a commission from sales made via product links in this post. For more information click here.
Fall is here, so it’s time for some fun DIY fall treats that are super easy to make. If you want ideas for a Halloween party or something to serve at a movie night, we’ve got you covered. These delicious ideas are perfect for kids to make and they will love eating them. Have Fun!
It’s officially Fall, so I am sharing some really easy Fall treats for you to make with your kids. they are super easy to whip up and only need a few ingredients. You can find the recipes in this video
They’re perfect for, movie nights, Halloween parties, or any other
excuse reason you can come up with! They’re easy to prepare, and most of them and you can whip them up pretty fast.
If you want to skip straight to the recipes fast forward to 1:30
The FALL treats include
- Oreo cookie Cake Pops
- Oreo Truffle Pumpkins
- Festive Pretzel Pumpkins
- Caramel Popcorn
- Pumpkin Spice Muddy Buddies
And they all look delicious.
Some tips when cooking with kids
- Watch the video instructions closely to make sure you understand the technique.
- Talk through the recipe with the kids.
- Check that you have all the ingredients and lay them out.
- Make sure everyone washes his/her hands and explain why.
- Discourage licking until everything is finished.
- Make sure you have oven gloes on hand for handling hot bowls and pans.
- Expect to make a mess,
Caution: All of these recipes require heating or melting ingredients, so they are probably suitable for older children. Use your common sense and supervise children closely in the kitchen.
Looking for some more Fall Activities? Try these
- Fall Leaf Activities and Crafts
- 13 Free Halloween Printables
- Fall Science Experiments Your Family Should Try
- Delicious Apple Recipes
Follow My Halloween Board on Pinterest
What is your favourite Fall/Halloween treat? Which one of these treats do you think you will try?