This Posts may contain affiliate links. This means we earn a commission from sales made via product links in this post. For more information click here.
These fun Valentine’s Day jokes for kids will get your kids laughing out loud! They’re delightfully corny, but kids LOVE them! We’ve turned some of them into some fun printable lunch box jokes to use during February. We’ve also chosen two to make into classroom Valentines. Perfect for kids of all ages.
Have your kids discovered jokes yet? It is really funny when they do. I remember when my kids first started telling jokes. It would go something like this
Kid: Knock, knock
Me: Who’s there?
Me: Door who?
Kid: Door (with peals of laughter)
Watching them crack up at their non-joke was enough to make me laugh along as well. They understood the rhythm, but hadn’t quite grasped the concept. It was hysterical and wonderful.
As they grew up, so did their love of jokes, especially the totally corny ones. They loved those best, especially if they made me groan.
Every kid I’ve known has loved jokes and enjoy sharing them with the adults in their lives. It is a great way to get a quick moment of connection and there is nothing like laughter to make the day better.
Valentine’s Day is coming up, so I went looking for the very best Valentine’s Day jokes for kids and came up with a great list. Memorize a few to share over supper, or at odd moments throughout the day. You’re sure to get a grin, laugh, and probably more than one eye roll.
Are you ready to get punny? Keep scrolling
23 DELIGHTFULLY CORNY VALENTINE’S DAY JOKES FOR KIDS
- What did one flame say to the other on Valentine’s Day? We’re a perfect match.
- What do you call the world’s smallest Valentine’s Day card? A valen-teeny
- What did the stamp say to the envelope on Valentine’s Day? I’m stuck on you!
- What did one volcano say to the other? I lava you!
- What do you call a ghost’s true love? His ghoul-friend.
- What did the paper clip say to the magnet? I find you very attractive.
- How did the telephone propose to his girlfriend? He gave her a ring.
- What kind of flowers do you never give on Valentine’s Day? Cauliflowers!
- What did one light bulb say to the other? I like you a watt.
- What did the girl squirrel say to her sweetheart on Valentine’s Day? I’m nuts about you!
- What did the calculator say to the pencil on Valentine’s Day? You can count on me
- What did the ghost say to his wife? You look so BOOtiful
- What did one oar say to the other? Can I interest you in a little row-mance?
- What flower gives the most kisses on Valentines Day? Tulips.
- What did one raspberry say to the other on Valentine’s Day? I love you berry much.
- What did one whale say to the other on Valentine’s Day? Whale you be mine!
- What did one owl say to the other on Valentine’s Day? Owl be yours!
- How can you tell the calendar is popular it has lots of dates
- What kind of Valentine’s candy is never on time? ChocoLATE
- Why didn’t the skeleton send any Valentine’s Day cards? His heart wasn’t in it.
- What did one cat say to the other on Valentine’s Day? You’re purrfect for me!
- What do you get when you cross a dog with a valentine card? A card that says “I love you drool-ly”
- What do farmers give their sweethearts on Valentine’s Day? Hogs and kisses
PRINTABLE LUNCH BOX NOTES
Lunch box jokes are an easy way to share some of these corny riddles in the days leading up to Valentine’s Day. They are a a great way to put a big smile on your child’s face. They also let him/her know that you are thinking of them during the school day. I’ve created a printable package of Valentine’s Day Jokes. Click here to download the file. Print, cut the notes apart, and pop them in with your kid’s lunch box
PRINTABLE VALENTINE CLASSROOM VALENTINES
These corny jokes also make great Classroom Valentines, so I created two for you to choose from. They are suitable for both boys and girls and super easy to make. Simply download the file, print and cut into cards. Have your child sign their name and you are good to go.
- The first features a calculator and pencil. It would be great to pair with a fresh new pencil.
- The second has a cute Valentine chocolate, so it would be good to pair with sweet treat.
Do your kids like funny videos? This wacky video starring DJ duck will make them laugh. It is full of silly Valentine’s Day jokes. The offbeat humour will probably appeal to your kid’s funny bone.
10 KNOCK KNOCK JOKES FOR VALENTINE’S DAY
What is about knock, knock jokes and kids? They were the first kind of jokes my boys started telling and they were so impressed with them. Valentine’s day definitely has some of the corniest knock knock jokes out there! I’ve included 2 pages of knock knock jokes in with the printable package. Click here to get your printable pack.
Sherwood like to be your Valentine!
Luke who got a Valentine!
Olive you. (I love you)
Howard you like a big kiss?
Al be your Valentine if you’ll be mine.
Want to do something special with these jokes? Modern Parents messy kids has taken some Knock, Knock Valentine jokes and made a fortune teller with them. Grab the free printable here.
Alec to kiss your cheek.
Bee my Valentine.
Egg-cited to be your Valentine.
Honeydew you want to be my Valentine?
Eye want to wish you Happy Valentine’s Day
Do you have any Valentine’s Day jokes to share? What kinds of jokes do you kids like? Leave a comment below.