This Posts may contain affiliate links. This means we earn a commission from sales made via product links in this post. For more information click here.
Try these fun and easy Easter science activities for kids. Includes experiments with eggs, plastic eggs, jelly beans and lots, lots more. We’ve even thrown in some ideas to help you grow crystals and make Easter slime. Suitable for children of all ages from preschoolers to older kids.
Easter’s coming and it is the perfect time for some fun science.
Well to be honest every day is the perfect day for some fun science, but Easter seems like a really good excuse.
Here’s the thing
Enjoying a little science really is a fabulous family activity. It’s simple to do, sneaks in some learning disguised as fun and totally impresses the most cynical of kids. It is a very easy way to seem like the coolest parent on the block.
How can you beat that?
I asked my fellow parenting bloggers to point me to their best Easter science activities and boy did they ever oblige. I’ve put together this awesome list of Easter science activities for you to enjoy with kids of all ages.
So look at this list, click on some of those links, and get ready to have some serious family fun.
The Ultimate List of Easter Science Activities For Kids
Experiments with Real Eggs
- Egg drop challenge from Buggy and Buddy
- Can You Dye Brown Eggs? from KC Edventures With Kids
- Making Crystal Eggs from Little Bins For Little Hands
- Growing Cress Heads From Red Ted Art
- Engineer a LEGO Egg Racers from Planet Smarty Pants
- Walking on Eggs from Preschool Powol Packets
- Make a Rubber Egg (dissolving the shell)
Experiment With Plastic Eggs
- Color Surprise Fizzy Eggs Science Activity from Fun Learning For Kids
- Easter Egg Rockets from The Stem Laboratory
- Plastic Egg Sink/Float from Little Bins For Little Hands
- Plastic Egg Races and Ramp Exploration fromLittle Bins For Little Hands
- Magnet Science With Eggs from Modern Preschool
- DIY Toy: Magnetic Eggs from Frugal fun For Boys
- Easter Catapult from Little Bins For Little Hands
For More Science Fun (Hint: These would be great gifts)
Experiments with Easter Candy
- Jelly Bean Science Experiment from Frogs Snails and Puppy Dog tails
- STEM Jelly Bean Structures from the STEM laboratory
- Make a Jelly Bean Rainbow from Crafty Morning
- Jelly Bean Taste Test from Childhood 101
- Microwave Peep Experiment from Posh Lil Divas
- Candy Chromatography (see what colors are in the candy coating) from Playdough to Plato
- Make a crystal egg (has great wow factor) from
- Chick Easter Slime from Schooling A Monkey
- How To Grow a Carrot Top from Laughing Kids Learn
- Color Changing Flower Experiment from The Imagination Tree
[yellowbox]Exclusive Bonus: Download a free activity sheet with more science activities you can enjoy with your family [/yellowbox]
Do you have any favourite Easter science activities for kids? Tell me about them in the comments below.
Want to Remember This Post?
Pin the image below for later