I understand your longing
- You want to be the kind of parent that nurtures deep connections with our children.
- You long for a quality family life that is built on relationship and fun.
- you work hard to make sure your children to grow up with wonderful memories of their childhood.
We want to be a good parents, but sometimes it’s all we can do to keep our head above water. How can we be more loving, more present, more spontaneous when life is so overwhelming?
Simple activities are your secret weapon.
Join the FREE 7 Day Play Activity Challenge u0026amp; you will…
- Learn that it doesn’t doesn’t require hours of time to create memories with your child.
- Receive simple no prep activities to enjoy with your kids.
- Relax as family life became a lot less chaotic, because your children are getting the attention they need.
- Become the great parent you’ve always longed to be.
What You Can Expect
Each day of the challenge you will receive a new e-mail with a simple play activity. The e-mails include all the instructions you need to get going. It will also include some bonus activities if you have a little more time to spare.
Easy Family Activities
All of these activities are kid tested, so you can be sure your children will enjoy them. They are super simple to set up and use supplies that most families have on hand. This makes it really easy to get going. I want this to be fun for everyone!
15 Minutes Of Fun
The daily activities have also been carefully designed to last about 15 minutes. Many of the activities are open ended, so you can get your children started and then leave them to continue playing. I know what it is like to be a busy mom.
Some information about me
Hi! I am Sharon. I am a trained educatorand have been working with children and parents for over 40 years.
Most importantly I am the mother of three boys. I know how busy and overwhelming family life can be. Some days it’s a struggle just to keep everyone fed and clothed. who has time to plan family activities on top of that?
I want to help you spend quality time with your kids.
Let’s get started
Get a week of simple activities to enjoy with your children.
“Ring Around the Beach” © 2006 Patrick and made available under cc license